The young men were very professional. They were in and out in no time at all. I would highly recommend using 1-800-Got-Junk.
Everyone always wants to get their hands on the latest and greatest technology when it comes to televisions. Of course, every time you upgrade your TV, that leaves you with an old one you need to get rid of. If it still works, you can always donate it to a local charity, but you’ll likely need to transport it there yourself. If it’s broken, you’ll need to take it to a recycling facility. Getting rid of an old TV can be a bit difficult, especially if it’s a larger model that you can’t carry on your own.
Television Removal & Disposal
If you want to handle your old television disposal responsibly, but just don’t have the time to handle it on your own, give 1-800-GOT-JUNK? a call. We’ll come to your home, haul out your old TV, and ensure that it is properly disposed of, or recycled whenever possible. You’ll save time and money, and you’ll feel good knowing that your television has been properly disposed of.
Trusted Television Recycling
Like many other electronics, televisions contain chemicals that, if disposed of improperly, can damage our health and our environment. Responsible TV disposal, including TV recycling whenever possible, is important to prevent these chemicals from unnecessarily polluting the air and water. Plus, TV recycling can produce valuable materials that can easily be reused, including plastic, glass, copper wiring, and even precious metals.
Here's how our world-class service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the TV you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your old or broken television away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
- CRT (cathode ray tube) Televisions
- LED or LCD TVs
- Plasma Televisions
- Flat Screen Televisions
- Rear Projection TVs