We recently moved and had a lot of garbage, couches, desks, moving boxes, junk in general. 2 guys came to my place and made quick work of the garbage...
Electronic or E-waste Recycling
Technology is rapidly changing, which means we all inevitably end up with out of date or broken electronics (e-waste) that we need to get rid of. But it’s not as simple as throwing it in the garbage. These items often contain hazardous materials and should be recycled or disposed of properly to avoid doing damage to the environment.
1-800-GOT-JUNK? handles electronic disposal for you
That’s where 1-800-GOT-JUNK? comes in. We’re experienced in providing electronics removal and are happy to help get those old items out of your way. Our friendly team of professionals will ensure that your e waste gets donated to organizations and charities in need, or sent to be refurbished and recycled as much as possible, leaving only a minimal amount to be safely disposed.
If you need electronics pick up, give us a call and we’ll take care of everything for you. All you have to do is point!
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the old or broken electronics you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your electronics away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
Simple electronics disposal
In a recent poll, over 80% of Canadians admit to having at least one old electronic device sitting around at home. The EPRA estimates more than 100,000 metric tonnes of electronic waste goes into landfills every year, which is equivalent to about 20,000 elephants! Let us help you responsibly rid yourself of those broken or unwanted electronic devices today!
Responsible e-waste recycling
Have old electronics you need to get rid of? Items may contain hazardous materials and should be recycled or disposed of properly to avoid doing damage to the environment. 1-800-GOT-JUNK? can help you get rid of these items responsibly, ensuring that they are donated, refurbished, or recycled where possible. These are the types of e waste we accept:
- CD Players
- Cell Phone
- Computer Monitors
- DVD Players
- Fax Machines
- Mobile Devices & Cellphones