Quick service. Pleasant and attentive haulers. Fast and efficient.
Electronic or E-waste Recycling
Technology is rapidly changing, which means we all inevitably end up with out of date or broken electronics (e-waste) that we need to get rid of. But it’s not as simple as throwing it in the garbage. These items often contain hazardous materials and should be recycled or disposed of properly to avoid doing damage to the environment.
1-800-GOT-JUNK? handles electronic disposal for you
That’s where 1-800-GOT-JUNK? comes in. We’re experienced in providing electronics removal and are happy to help get those old items out of your way. Our friendly team of professionals will ensure that your e waste gets donated to organizations and charities in need, or sent to be refurbished and recycled as much as possible, leaving only a minimal amount to be safely disposed.
If you need electronics pick up, give us a call and we’ll take care of everything for you. All you have to do is point!
Simple electronics disposal
In a recent poll, over 80% of Canadians admit to having at least one old electronic device sitting around at home. The EPRA estimates more than 100,000 metric tonnes of electronic waste goes into landfills every year, which is equivalent to about 20,000 elephants! Let us help you responsibly rid yourself of those broken or unwanted electronic devices today!
Responsible e-waste recycling
Have old electronics you need to get rid of? Items may contain hazardous materials and should be recycled or disposed of properly to avoid doing damage to the environment. 1-800-GOT-JUNK? can help you get rid of these items responsibly, ensuring that they are donated, refurbished, or recycled where possible. These are the types of e waste we accept:
- CD Players
- Cell Phone
- Computer Monitors
- DVD Players
- Fax Machines
- Mobile Devices & Cellphones
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.