Storage unit cleanout services
Storage units are typically meant to be a temporary storage solution for those times when you need a little extra space for items you don’t need to access regularly. However, most people tend to keep adding items, and over time things can start to pile up. Before you know it, you have a space full of junk you won’t ever use again. In fact, you might even wonder why you ever held onto it in the first place! It’s time to clean out your storage locker and make sure you’re not paying for space you don’t need. If you need some help along the way after cleaning out your storage, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is here to help!
Storage unit cleanout & junk removal made simple.
Taking on the task of storage unit cleanup by yourself can be pretty daunting. If you need a hand with storage unit junk removal, we’re happy to help! At 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, we’re junk removal experts and have tons of experience cleaning out storage lockers. The best part is, we’ll do all the heavy lifting for you! There’s no need to move items out before we arrive—we’ll remove items right from the storage unit and load it into our truck. All you have to do is point. Cleaning storage units can be simple with the help of our friendly team.
How to get rid of storage unit stuff
If you’re wondering where to start when it comes to storage unit cleanout, check out our helpful list below for some tips!
- Assess your storage unit and make a list of the types of items to be sorted
- Make different piles according to your needs. Some common sorting methods people use when cleaning out storage units include making a donation, junk, and “keep” pile.
- For items you wish to keep in storage, stack them neatly, and categorize them to help you find the items easier in the future.
- For items you wish to get rid of, you can load them up in your car and drive to the local recycling center, or phone a junk removal company such as 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to do the heavy lifting for you.
- For items you wish to donate, you can bag smaller items and move larger items to your car to give to your nearest donations center. Always phone ahead and double-check if the donation center will take your items if unsure.
- Sweep up the storage unit so it’s sparkling clean!
- Once your storage area is free from clutter, you can relax knowing that the cleanout is done and your space is organized again!