Scheduling was fast and easy. Service by Shane and Hunter was professional, fast and...
Tire Recycling & Disposal
When it’s time to get new tires, you usually don’t replace just one. That means you almost never have just a single old tire that’s taking up space. You could make a tire swing, but that only takes care of one tire. So what are you supposed to do with the rest?
Old tire removal made easy
Most people just stuff them into a corner of a garage, or just leave them sitting by the trash bins in the hopes that the local garbage collector take them. In most situations, they're not accepted in your regular waste service, which means they won’t even make it out of your yard. Don't let those old tires get in your way or become an environmental hazard!
Responsible rubber & tire removal
No matter where you live, tires don't go to the dump. If you’ve got used tires to get rid of, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? can help you with tire recycling. We pick up all kinds of tires from cars, bikes, trucks, and construction equipment. Call us today!
Tire recycling made easy
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the junk you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your junk away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
- Car & Truck Tires
- Motorcycle Tires
- Bicycle Tires
- Rubber Parts
- Heavy Duty Tires
- Sports or Competition Tires
- Assorted Rubber Parts
- Passenger Vehicle Tires
- All-Season & Touring Tires