Jermaine & Trent came today and did an amazing job. I was extremely impressed on how fast they...
Pool table disposal and pick up
A pool table can be a great addition to your home, especially if you do a lot of entertaining. But what do you do when you don’t need it anymore? Pool tables can be quite big and bulky, which makes them nearly impossible to move on your own. They also can’t simply be left out on the curb for your local garbage pickup service to take away.
Billiard and pool table removal services
If you decide to take care of it on your own, you’ll need to take it apart first. This step can be quite a time-consuming task and requires the right tools, which you may not already have. The individual parts can still be quite heavy on their own, so you’ll likely still need a hand moving it. Once you’ve taken it apart, you’ll then need to figure out how to dispose of the components. Depending on where you live, you might have to visit several facilities in order to properly dispose of everything.
Local billiard table removal
If you have an old pool table you need to get rid of, call 1-800-GOT-JUNK? instead of trying to take care of it on your own. We’ll make it easy to get any unwanted junk (big or small) out of your way for good. Our friendly, uniformed truck teams will take care of everything for you—we can take your pool table apart, move it out to our truck, and ensure everything is recycled or disposed of responsibly. All you have to do is point!
- Pool or Billiard Tables
- Snooker Tables
- Slate, Wooden or Metal Pool Tables
- Full-sized or Kids Pool Tables
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.