Easy. Fairly priced. On time. Communicated when they would arrive. Great. I will use them again as the clean up continues,
A pool table can be a great addition to your home, especially if you do a lot of entertaining. But what do you do when you don’t need it anymore? Pool tables can be quite big and bulky, which makes them nearly impossible to move on your own. They also can’t simply be left out on the curb for your local garbage pickup service to take away.
Pool table removal & disposal made easy
If you decide to take care of it on your own, you’ll need to take it apart first. This step can be quite a time-consuming task and requires the right tools, which you may not already have. The individual parts can still be quite heavy on their own, so you’ll likely still need a hand moving it. Once you’ve taken it apart, you’ll then need to figure out how to dispose of the components. Depending on where you live, you might have to visit several facilities in order to properly dispose of everything.
Local billiard table removal
If you have an old pool table you need to get rid of, call 1-800-GOT-JUNK? instead of trying to take care of it on your own. We’ll make it easy to get any unwanted junk (big or small) out of your way for good. Our friendly, uniformed truck teams will take care of everything for you—we can take your pool table apart, move it out to our truck, and ensure everything is recycled or disposed of responsibly. All you have to do is point!
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the old pool table you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your pool table away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
- Pool or Billiard Tables
- Snooker Tables
- Slate, Wooden or Metal Pool Tables
- Full-sized or Kids Pool Tables