Efficient polite early but called first to make sure it was ok
Junk Removal & Pick Up
As the leader in junk removal service, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is in your area! We pride ourselves in the convenience of our customers so when you're ready to have your old junk hauled away with us, all you have to do is point!
Junk collection services by professionals at 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
If your local junk removal company isn’t meeting your needs, call 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. We offer full-service junk removal & disposal which that means we take everything the other guys won’t, including electronics, furniture, and organic waste. We do all the loading & cleanup as well so you don't have to lift a finger.
Junk pickup made easy
When you hire 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, we do everything from start to finish unlike other junk removal companies. You won’t have to worry about hurting yourself or damaging your home – we’ll haul everything out to the truck for you without leaving a dent or speck of dirt behind.
Junk removal pricing
Pricing is a difficult topic, especially with something like junk, which is in the eye of the beholder. We charge based on volume, specifically how much room your junk takes up in our trucks. So, in order to give you an accurate price, it’s much easier to provide an estimate in person. Our crew will arrive onsite to take a look at your junk and provide an exact price.
Included in the upfront price is:
1. Pickup & removal of your junk from wherever it’s located
2. Transportation & hauling costs
3. Disposal & diversion costs
Types of junk we take:
- Residential Junk
- Commercial Junk
- Construction or Renovation Junk
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.