The guys who came to my house were very professional, polite, and did the job fast! They...
Piano Removal & Disposal
Pianos are wonderful to have in your home. But what happens when they no longer work or you no longer have the space? Getting rid of a piano on your own can be quite difficult, especially if you don’t have a truck. Even smaller pianos and keyboards can be tricky to move on your own. If you can manage to get it loaded up, there’s the matter of figuring out where to take it for disposal, as a piano can’t simply be thrown in the garbage.
We make piano recycling easy
Thankfully, there’s a convenient and quick way to get rid of your old piano. Let 1-800-GOT-JUNK? take care of your piano removal. We’re piano removal experts and will take great care in ensuring your piano is disposed of properly.
Piano pick up made easy
Because of the complex nature of piano disposal, there are some types of pianos that we may not be able to remove. Our friendly, uniformed truck teams will take a look at your piano onsite and let you know what your disposal options are.
- Grand or Baby Grand Pianos
- Upright Pianos
- Organs & Console Pianos
- Digital Pianos & Keyboards
- Parlor Pianos
- Toy Pianos
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.