Amazing service. They were in and out in sub 10 mins ... they moved 5 medium to small...
Piano Removal & Disposal
Pianos are wonderful to have in your home. But what happens when they no longer work or you no longer have the space? Getting rid of a piano on your own can be quite difficult, especially if you don’t have a truck. Even smaller pianos and keyboards can be tricky to move on your own. If you can manage to get it loaded up, there’s the matter of figuring out where to take it for disposal, as a piano can’t simply be thrown in the garbage.
We make piano recycling easy
Thankfully, there’s a convenient and quick way to get rid of your old piano. Let 1-800-GOT-JUNK? take care of your piano removal. We’re piano removal experts and will take great care in ensuring your piano is disposed of properly.
Piano pick up made easy
Because of the complex nature of piano disposal, there are some types of pianos that we may not be able to remove. Our friendly, uniformed truck teams will take a look at your piano onsite and let you know what your disposal options are.
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the piano you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your old or broken piano away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
- Grand or Baby Grand Pianos
- Upright Pianos
- Organs & Console Pianos
- Digital Pianos & Keyboards
- Parlor Pianos
- Toy Pianos