Professional, Hardworking and willing to be creative when attempting to remove the larger...
Used Tire Disposal & Recycling Near You
Burning rubber is a quick way to create junk. When it's time to buy new tires, your old tires quickly turn from useful car parts to giant, piles of rubber junk.
Although old tires can be reused as swings, gardening planters, and construction project materials, most people tend to stuff them into a corner of a garage or leave them by the trash bins. However, old tires are usually not accepted in regular waste services - meaning you may never even see them leave your yard. Luckily, used tire disposal is possible with 1-800-GOT-JUNK?.
1-800-GOT-JUNK? Makes used tire disposal and rubber recycling simple
No matter where you live, tires shouldn't go to the dump. Don't let those old tires get in your way or become an environmental hazard!
If you need old tires removed, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? can help you with tire recycling. We pick up all kinds of tires from cars, bikes, trucks, and construction equipment. Call us today!
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the old tires you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your tires & rubber away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
How do I properly dispose of tires?
Unlike your other household waste, tires are made from non-biodegradable, flammable material that make leaving them in a landfill dangerous to the environment.
Recycling is the most proper way to dispose of your tires. Here are some of the best ways to handle used tire disposal:
- Take the tires to a general or specialized tire recycling facility.
- Leave your tires with a retailer.
- Drop your tires off with a tire shop for a fee.
- Take part in a hard-to-recycle community collection event.
- Call a junk removal service.
Don’t waste time looking for a recycling facility or opportunity to get rid of your rubber junk. 1-800-GOT-JUNK? will take your old tires and make sure they get to the right recycling facility. Together, we make sure tires don’t stay in your backyard or end up in the landfill.
Where can I throw away or recycle tires?
Many landfills and local dumps do not accept old tires because they’re hard to break down and can cause serious damage to the environment. That means that they should not be thrown in a dumpster.
However, there are several other places to throw away and recycle your old tires:
- Local general and specialized tire recycling facilities
- Tire retail stores (for a fee)
- Auto shops
- Dumps that accept used tires
Not sure how to handle old tires on your own? Let 1-800-GOT-JUNK? take care of it for you. We’ll remove your tires from wherever they’re located, load them into our truck, and then make sure they get taken to the proper place.
Are rubber tires recyclable?
Tires can - and should - be recycled. Tires are made of synthetic and non-synthetic rubber, wires, and fabric that cannot decompose on its own. When sent to a landfill, tire piles can build up over time, taking up space and resources. And when they’re burned, the materials in old tires release harmful toxins into the environment.
The safest way to handle old tires is to recycle them. Tires can be reused as construction material or as upcycled household items. If you don’t have the space for used tires, recycling facilities can break down the materials for other purposes.
If you have a pile of used tires that you want to remove, our friendly 1-800-GOT-JUNK? crew is in your neighborhood and happy to help! Call today for your free, onsite estimate.
What happens to recycled tires?
To recycle a used tire, the entire tire must first be taken apart. The rubber, steel, wires, and fabric, are each removed. They are then reused or undergo their own separate recycling process.
Recycled rubber is used to create things like construction materials, playground equipment, and athletic tracks. The rest of the scrap parts are used as fuel supplements in different cement and pulp industries.
If you have a pile of old tires lying around your house, consider calling our professional crew at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to take it away for you. We make sure to dispose of tires in an environmentally-friendly way after hauling them away from your house. All you have to do is point!
What are some creative things to do with my old tires?
Old tires don’t have to be thrown away. Reusing old tires is one of the best ways to decorate your home, create something new, and keep the environment safe!
Some of the most popular things to do with old tires include:
- Hanging it from a tree as a tire swing
- Building a circular planter for your garden
- Stacking them to make a table
- Using them as exercise equipment
- Making homemade flip flops from rubber
- Building a tire wall around your yard
DIY projects are a fun way to make use of your old rubber junk. If you would rather just get those old tires out of your way altogether, call 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Schedule your free no-obligation estimate today!
We pick up all types of tires, no matter the size
- Car & Truck Tires
- Motorcycle Tires
- Bicycle Tires
- Rubber Parts
- Heavy Duty Tires
- Competition or Sports Tires
- All-Season & Touring Tires
- Passenger Vehicle Tires
- Assorted Rubber Parts