It was an easy process to book and the guys that came to get my furniture were so sweet and fast. Would def recommend them.
Tires & Rubber
When it’s time to get new tires, you usually don’t replace just one. That means you almost never have just a single old tire that’s taking up space. You could make a tire swing, but that only takes care of one tire. So what are you supposed to do with the rest?
Full-Service Tire Removal
Most people just stuff them into a corner of a garage, or just leave them sitting by the trash bins in the hopes that the local garbage collector take them. In most situations, they're not accepted in your regular waste service, which means they won’t even make it out of your yard. Don't let those old tires get in your way or become an environmental hazard!
Responsible Tire Pick up & Disposal
No matter where you live, tires don't go to the dump. If you’ve got used tires to get rid of, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? can help you with tire recycling. We pick up all kinds of tires from cars, bikes, trucks, and construction equipment. Call us today!
Sustainable Tire Recycling
Here's how our world-class service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the old tires you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your tires & rubber away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
- Car & Truck Tires
- Motorcycle Tires
- Bicycle Tires
- Rubber Parts
- Heavy Duty Tires
- Competition or Sports Tires
- All-Season & Touring Tires
- Passenger Vehicle Tires
- Assorted Rubber Parts