Very efficient. Very easy. Really nice people and very professional. Would definitely recommend.
Mattresses & Box Springs
If you need to get rid of an old mattress, you know they can be difficult to dispose of. Not only are they large and difficult to move on your own, but they also can’t simply be thrown in the garbage. If you handle it on your own, most of the options for mattress disposal will surely require a lot of time and effort on your part. The good news is, there’s an easy way to get rid of your old mattress. (And it doesn’t involve abandoning it in an alleyway!)
Want to learn more? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions about mattresses & box springs.
Full-Service Mattress Disposal
Let 1-800-GOT-JUNK? take care of your mattress recycling or disposal for you. We’ll do our best to donate it to charity whenever possible, or ensure that it’s recycled or disposed of responsibly.
Simple Mattress Removal & Recycling
Mattresses can be made of a variety of materials, including steel, wood, cotton and polyurethane foam. Because of this, they can be difficult to recycle. However, most mattresses can still be recycled.
Here's how our world-class service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the old mattress you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your mattress away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
- Inner-Spring Mattresses
- Foam Mattresses
- Box Springs
- Old Cushions
- Memory Foam Mattresses
- Gel & Pillow Top Mattresses
- Water or Air Beds
- Latex Mattresses
- Adjustable Base Mattresses
- Mattress Foundations
- Platform Beds