The two young gentlemen that arrived to our family home had a great attitude , smiled and...
BBQ & Old Grill Pick Up
There’s nothing quite like cooking food on an outdoor grill. It’s even more exciting when you’ve got a brand new grill to test out! But what do you do with your old grill when you don’t need it anymore? If you’re looking for a BBQ pick up service, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is happy to help!
There’s no need to throw away your charcoal grill or search for where to get rid of your old grill on your own. Let us take care of your grill removal for you!
Fast & easy grill disposal near you
We’re a full-service junk removal company, which means we’ll take care of all the heavy lifting for you. We’ll remove your old grill right from where it’s located—there’s no need to haul it to the curb or move it on your own. We’ll safely load your BBQ and any other items you need to get rid of into our truck, and then we’ll sweep up the area before we head out. We always do our best to recycle or donate items where possible, so you can rest easy knowing that your items have been properly disposed of.
Where can I go to get rid of old grills?
When you use 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, you don’t have to go anywhere! We’ll come right to you and haul away your old grill and any other items you want to get rid of. You won’t have to lift a finger—we’ll remove the old grill right from where it’s located and load it into our truck for safe, responsible disposal. Many components of your old grill can be recycled, and we always do our best to ensure the items we collect are recycled whenever possible.
If you wish to look into getting rid of your old grill on your own, you can start by contacting your local recycling or scrap metal salvage facility to see if they accept old grills. Keep in mind, you may need to also take the grill apart before dropping it off. Save yourself the time and hassle—let 1-800-GOT-JUNK? handle your old grill pickup.
What do I do with old gasoline tanks?
Before you get rid of your old grill or BBQ, you’ll need to remove the propane tank. While 1-800-GOT-JUNK? can safely remove your old grill and other components, we’re often not able to remove old propane tanks.
Many recycling depots, transfer stations, and landfills are able to accept old propane tanks for disposal. It’s best to check with your local recycling center first to see if they can be recycled in your area. If not, you may need to drop it off at a landfill or transfer station yourself.
How do I remove propane tanks from my BBQ?
Since we’re usually not able to remove propane tanks for you, we ask that you ensure the propane tank is fully disconnected before we remove it. Here are some tips on how to safely remove your propane tank:
1) Make sure your propane grill is turned off.
2) For a refillable tank, close the tank valve (turn it all the way to the right, or clockwise). Small disposable propane tanks don’t usually have valves, so you can simply unscrew the tank to remove it.
3) Once the valve is shut, twist off the threaded pressure regulator.
4) Remove the tank from the grill. (It may be secured with a bolt or screw—simply remove this to separate the tank.)
5) Place your tank in a safe spot—do not store it indoors, even if it’s empty!
Can 1-800-GOT-JUNK? haul my BBQ from my back porch or deck?
Yes, we definitely can! We’re a full-service junk removal company, which means you don't have to worry about moving your items outside or to the curb before we arrive. If it’s on your back porch or deck, we’ll pick it up from there and load it into the truck—you won’t have to lift a finger!
We take almost anything
Here are some examples of types of grills and accessories that we take:
- Old & Broken Grills
- Old Charcoal
- Gas & Charcoal Grills
- Portable Grills
- Commercial BBQ Smokers
- Outdoor Grills
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.