Bro Cody and Juan are the absolute best. Complete legends. They were extremely kind, quick, and...
Hot tub and spa removal service near you
Hot tub not looking so hot? If you’re looking to get rid of your old hot tub, be prepared for some heavy lifting - the average hot tub weighs more than 500 pounds!
Even with a small group of friends, spa removal can be hard. Why not save yourself a whole lot of time and effort with 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s hot tub removal service!
We make hot tub and spa disposal quick & easy
When you call 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, we’ll come to your house, pick up your old hot tub or spa, and haul it away in our clean, shiny trucks. All you have to do is point! As an added bonus, we make every effort possible to recycle or donate your old hot tub, spa.
When you’re ready for hot tub removal, book a free estimate with 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Give us a call anytime, and we’ll be right over to haul it away.
How do I dispose of a hot tub?
Spa removal isn’t as easy as taking out the trash. Hot tubs are large, nearly impossible to move on your own, and are typically not accepted at local landfills or recycling depots.
There are several ways to get rid of your old hot tub, including:
- Trading it in to a dealer
- Selling it online or at a yard sale
- Hiring a junk removal company to help remove it
If you don’t want to handle hot tub removal on your own, you can always call 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. We’ll do all the heavy lifting, right from where it’s located. We’ll even help disassemble!
Best of all, recycling and proper hot tub disposal is prioritized, so you don’t have to worry about it taking up space in the landfill.
How do I move a hot tub?
To get your hot tub ready for removal, there are a few things you’ll need to do ahead of time:
- Disconnect the power supply.
- Drain all of the water from the tub.
- Disassemble all of the spa’s parts, such as pumps, heaters, power, and plumbing.
- Pack the tub’s accessories separately.
- Clear a path wide enough to fit the tub through.
After these steps are completed, our Truck Team Members will turn the tub on it’s side and use dollies to load it into our shiny, clean trucks.
Moving a hot tub is more than a one-person job. We’re happy to help and in your neighborhood - just point and your junk disappears!
How much does it cost to get rid of a hot tub?
Most hot tub removal services are priced based on the size of the spa and how hard it is to move it. However, our prices at 1-800GOT-JUNK? are based on how much space your junk takes up in our truck. That means that the easiest way to provide an estimate is in person. Our crew will arrive onsite to take a look at your junk and provide an exact price.
If you want to book your obligation-free, on-site estimate, call us at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? or book online today!
Can I lift a hot tub myself?
Moving a hot tub is a job for more than one person. Depending on the size of your spa, you may need special tools to help move it. Even if you have a group of friends on hand to help, finding a place to take your hot tub can be harder than it looks.
Leave the heavy lifting up to a professional junk hauling company. If you need hot tub disposal services, call 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. We’re in your neighborhood and ready to help remove that old tub right out of your backyard. We’ll handle the heavy lifting – all you have to do is point!
Can hot tub covers be recycled?
Yes, hot tub covers can be recycled! However, taking these heavy lids to a recycling facility can be a chore and requires a lot of hard work.
Some facilities may require you to take the cover apart before you bring it in. If so, be prepared to clean out any dirt, mold, or mildew that may have accumulated over time in the vinyl lining. You may need to use specialized tools to cut the cover out.
How do you dispose of a hot tub cover?
If you’re getting rid of an old hot tub or are buying a new top, you need to know what to do with your old cover. However, disposing of your hot tub cover does require a few extra steps:
- Use a box cutter or knife to cut the cover along the seams into separate, smaller pieces
- Unzip and remove the vinyl covering to take out foam inserts
- Remove any plastic wrap, metal, or aluminum pieces attached to the foam inserts
- Cut the vinyl and leftover foam inserts into smaller pieces for easier disposal
If you don’t want to handle this on your own, you can always call 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. We’ll haul away your hot tub cover for you, and ensure that it gets properly disposed of. All you have to do is point!
We take all hot-tub related junk
- Hot Tub Covers
- Steel & Fiberglass Tubs
- Hot Tubs
- Above Ground Spas
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.