arrived on time -worked quickly -great attitude -reasonable rates ---
Carpeting & Rugs
Are you remodeling and putting in new flooring? Whether you’re replacing your old worn out carpet with new carpeting or putting in hardwood flooring or tile instead, you may be wondering what to do with your old carpet remnants. What if you could just point, and make it all disappear?
Convenient Carpet Removal & Disposal
At 1-800-GOT JUNK?, we can take all types of household and commercial carpeting as well as large area rugs. After we remove your carpet, we evaluate the condition and decide whether it should be disposed of or recycled. Rest assured, we always choose the most environmentally-friendly method available.
Want to learn more? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions about carpeting & rugs.
Here's how our world-class service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the carpeting you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your old carpeting or rugs away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
Carpet & Rug Recycling You Can Trust
- Area Rugs
- Old Carpeting
- Floor Coverings
- Wool Carpeting
- Throw Rugs
- Stain Resistant Carpeting
- Loop or Cut Loop Carpets
- Nylon or Polyester Carpets
- Olefin Carpeting