The gentleman who came to pick up our old fridge was so polite & friendly. Stand-up...
Pre & Post-Renovation Cleaning Service
Whether it’s a whole new room, a quick update to a bathroom, or installing new flooring in your kitchen, renovating your home can be a lot of work. While it’s fun and exciting to build new things, it’s usually a lot less thrilling when you have to clean up.
Renovations can create a big mess with all kinds of garbage and waste to get rid of. Our post-renovation cleaning professionals will quickly take care of any renovation debris from your project, so you can enjoy the building and skip the cleaning.
1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s professional cleaning after renovation
Most of the waste that comes from renovating a home can’t be left at the curb with your household trash, as there’s often too much of it for your waste management service to handle. While you could rent a dumpster, they can be costly, require a permit, and they take up space in your yard or on the street. Instead of tackling post-construction cleanup on your own, consider professional cleaning after your renovation. At 1-800-GOT-JUNK? we can take care of it for you so you can save your energy and your time. For more information comparing 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to dumpsters, checkout our dumpster comparison guide.
If your in learning more about 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, check out our FAQ section which is full of interesting details and facts about our service and how we operate!
Post renovation cleaning tips
Renovations are messy and while you work to improve your home, it can be easy to forget about the post remodel cleaning. It may seem unimportant, but the post-renovation clean up is necessary to keep your family members safe and enable you to enjoy your newly remodeled home.
Here are 8 post remodeling cleaning tips:
- Remove all trash. Collect the renovation waste into a purge pile and discard it.
- Clean the walls. If your walls are newly painted, dry dust them. If the old paint remains, use a damp rag to wipe them down. Use a broom or duster to reach high places. For wallpapers, vacuum with a brush attachment.
- Vacuum. Be thorough and vacuum your floors two to three times.
- Sweep and mop. Clean and disinfect the floor before walking barefoot in the area.
- Clean the vents. These collect a lot of dust, use warm water with soap to wash.
- Wipe light fixtures and fans. Remove the ceiling fan and its blades to thoroughly clean it, unless you had a new one installed.
- Wipe down all surfaces with a damp rag. This ensures the last of the particles are taken care of.
- Change the air filters. Renovations cause particles to collect in the air that can get trapped by your air filter, so change the filter regardless of how old it is.
Remodeling your home is a lot of work and that’s before you consider the post-remodel cleaning. If you start tidying up and realize it’s too much to handle, call our professionals at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to take care of your post-renovation cleaning.
Residential construction & renovation clean up services
Our teams are fully insured and make residential construction cleanup easy. We can take all types of renovation debris, including wood, drywall, metal, fixtures, appliances, old furniture, tiles, carpeting, and more. We try to ensure all of these items are properly disposed of, which means recycling and donating when possible.
Best of all, we’ll do all the heavy lifting for you. We’ll pick up your junk right from where it’s located and load it into our truck - you won’t have to lift a finger. All you have to do is point!
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.