Super fast response, very kind employees with great communication and follow through!
It’s a problem a lot of people can relate to. You had the best intentions when you bought that treadmill, but never quite got around to using it. If you’ve got exercise equipment that’s cluttering up your home, it might be time to get rid of it and take back that space. However, getting rid of it on your own isn’t easy.
Exercise equipment removal
Large pieces of equipment can be incredibly heavy and tough to move around. Then there’s the matter of actually disposing of it. Most of these items can’t simply be left out on the curb with your regular garbage pickup. So, what’s the best way to finally get rid of your workout equipment?
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the old or broken exercise equipment you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your exercise equipment away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
Simple fitness equipment removal & disposal
Our advice is to leave it to the professionals. Whether it’s a set of dumbells, elliptical, or stationary bike, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is happy to help. We’re a full-service junk removal company, which means we’ll take care of everything. Let us handle the heavy lifting—all you have to do is point!
- Free-weights or Kettle bells
- Ski or Rowing Machines
- Elliptical Trainers
- Stationary Bicycles
- Mats, Pads & Bags
- Resistance Bands & Tubing
- Barbells & Dumbells