Dion, Rico and D.A.helped me dispose of a piano we were no longer using. They arrived on time and...
Exercise Equipment Removal & Pick Up
It’s a problem a lot of people can relate to. You had the best intentions when you bought that treadmill, but never quite got around to using it. If you’ve got exercise equipment that’s cluttering up your home, it might be time to get rid of it and take back that space. However, getting rid of it on your own isn’t easy.
Recycle exercise equipment with 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Large pieces of equipment can be incredibly heavy and tough to move around. Then there’s the matter of actually disposing of it. Most of these items can’t simply be left out on the curb with your regular garbage pickup. So, what’s the best way to finally get rid of your workout equipment?
Simple fitness equipment removal & disposal
Our advice is to leave it to the professionals. Whether it’s a set of dumbells, elliptical, or stationary bike, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is happy to help. We’re a full-service junk removal company, which means we’ll take care of everything. Let us handle the heavy lifting—all you have to do is point!
- Free-weights or Kettle bells
- Ski or Rowing Machines
- Elliptical Trainers
- Stationary Bicycles
- Mats, Pads & Bags
- Resistance Bands & Tubing
- Barbells & Dumbells
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.