Chris and Maurice expertly assisted with the awkward disposal of an extremely heavy beveled glass...
Printer recycling and disposal
These days, printers can do everything – from printing, scanning, and copying – and they’re even getting more affordable. (It’s often cheaper to buy a whole new printer than it is to replace the ink!) In many cases, people end up upgrading them much more often than they used to. Got a printer that you want to upgrade, or one that’s broken and you don’t know where to put it?
Local old printer removal
If you need to recycle printers that no longer meet your needs, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? can help. We’ll either get your printers recycled or, if they’re still in working order, get them to someone who can use them.
Printer recycling made easy
- Ink Cartridges
- Plastic Parts
- Scanners & Copiers
- Laser or Inkjet Printers
- All-in-One (AiO) Printers
- Solid Ink Printers
- Commercial or Residential Printers
- Dot Matrix Printers
- 3d Printers & Print Medium
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.