I made a quick online appointment, received a follow up call & about 1.5 hours later, 2 guys arrived, gave me an estimate. I agreed to the cost...
Printer Recycling & Disposal
These days, printers can do everything – from printing, scanning, and copying – and they’re even getting more affordable. (It’s often cheaper to buy a whole new printer than it is to replace the ink!) In many cases, people end up upgrading them much more often than they used to. Got a printer that you want to upgrade, or one that’s broken and you don’t know where to put it?
Local old printer removal
If you need to recycle printers that no longer meet your needs, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? can help. We’ll either get your printers recycled or, if they’re still in working order, get them to someone who can use them.
Printer recycling made easy
Here's how our world-class service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the old or broken printer you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your printer or copier away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
- Ink Cartridges
- Plastic Parts
- Scanners & Copiers
- Laser or Inkjet Printers
- All-in-One (AiO) Printers
- Solid Ink Printers
- Commercial or Residential Printers
- Dot Matrix Printers
- 3d Printers & Print Medium