We used 1-800-GOT-JUNK three diffeent times in the process of down-sizing and we couldn't, say enough good things about every aspect of its service...
Paramus is an ideal locale to call home or work. It affords you the convenience of urban living and the peace of rural life. Also, renown attractions such as the Saddle River County Park are within touching distance.
If you are considering a home or commercial premises renovation project that's going to result in massive amounts of debris, your usual trash bin will not work. On the other hand, a commercial dumpster might be too large or even unsightly. You also need to create space for the huge box or boxes. An ideal option, however, would be to get in touch with 1-800-got-junk?, direct us to the junk, then sit back and let us take care of it.
1. Convenience: With a dumpster rental alternative such as 1-800-got-junk?, you do not have to worry about the heavy lifting. Our staff will remove everything you want to get rid of even if they are in hard to access areas such as basements and attics.
2. Time-saving: A dumpster rental alternative is the best option when it comes to convenience. Doing it yourself would mean that you clear out, load, haul, and dispose of your junk, which could translate into some lost days or hours at the least.
3. Safety: Depending on the nature and magnitude of the junk, removing it could lead to cuts, abrasions, inhalation of harmful exhausts, or back strains. Not only do we have the proper equipment and knowledge to help you with your hazardous junk, but we are also familiar with Paramus' legal requirements on junk disposal.
4. Economical: Not only do you save time, but you ultimately save on costs. When you factor in the time and wages you would have paid to casuals to help you with the heavy lifting a dumpster rental alternative is the cheaper option. Businesses would have to incur overtime and downtime costs, not to mention that you could be inviting liabilities due to injuries.
5. We go green!: Everyone has a responsibility to a greener environment, which might be counterproductive if you haul all your junk to the nearest landfill in Paramus. When we haul your junk, sort it out and separate what's recyclable, what can be donated, and ensure that we responsibly dispose of what remains.
We will help you get rid of broken and unused appliances and electronics such as refrigerators, blenders, TVs, cookers, and so on. If you want to replace or get rid of your hot tub or have unused bicycles, we are here to help you. Carrying out a floor remodel? We will haul your old carpet away and clean your floor.
Broken electronics within your business premises such as printers, computers, screens and monitors, and so on. If you have it, we've probably dealt with it. We also provide our services to construction sites and yards.
All you have to do is call our customer service on 1-800-468-5865 to schedule your waste removal appointment. Within a few minutes, our Paramus uniformed and friendly team will be at your premises. Once we evaluate what you want us to get rid of, we provide you with an all-inclusive and upfront cost. When you give us the go-ahead, we haul away your junk and tidy up after ourselves.