David and Sarval were timely, polite and friendly.
1-800-GOT-JUNK? provides professional, full-service junk removal service in Merrimack and throughout Hillsborough County. We make it easy for you to clear out the clutter from your home, office, or commercial space with our fast, all-inclusive junk hauling that covers everything it takes to make your junk disappear.
At 1-800-GOT-JUNK? we make it easy for you to finally say goodbye to that worn-out recliner chair, that leaky old hot tub, and all those boxes filled with junk that is taking up space in your garage - here's how:
1. Start by calling us at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? or going online to pick your ideal junk removal appointment time - you can even choose evening or weekend service at no extra charge
2. Leave all your junk right where it is right now - seriously, you don't need to do a thing
3. Once we arrive, simply point at all the junk you want us to take from anywhere in or around your home
4. We'll give you an all-inclusive, volume-based price that covers everything it takes to make your junk disappear
5. We'll get to work right away to remove your junk, sort out all the recyclables, and load everything up into our truck
6. We'll sweep up before we leave so you won't have to
7. Before you know it, all your junk will be gone, and you'll have a nice, clutter-free space to enjoy
If you've been avoiding dealing with your junk simply because you dread the thoughts of sorting out all your junk, figuring out where everything goes, and spending your spare time driving to and from the transfer station, you'll love us.
At 1-800-GOT-JUNK? our Merrimack junk removal crew will take away almost any kind of junk you can think of, including old appliances, renovation waste, and even big, bulky items like mattresses. In fact, as long as it's non-hazardous and we can safely lift and load it into our truck, we'll make it disappear for you.
A Merrimack rental dumpster can be a great tool for dealing with big loads of junk like waste from a construction site or when you're clearing out your garage, but before you book a dumpster rental, there are a few things to consider.
First off, you'll have to know exactly how much junk you'll be tossing out in advance - that's because rental dumpsters come in different sizes. You should also double-check with the rental company about what types of junk you can toss in your bin, since many dumpster rentals won't accept mixed loads of junk. Don't forget to plan where to put your dumpster, and factor in some extra time and labor to haul and load your junk as well.
Sound like a lot of work? It is - that's why our Merrimack NH junk removal service is a popular choice among contractors, homeowners, and property managers who might otherwise have rented a dumpster.
When you're ready to finally free up some extra space in your home or office by having your clutter and junk cleared out, call us here at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? or go online to book your appointment. Remember, we're in your neighborhood and we're up to any challenge you can throw at us.