They were on time, friendly and efficient!
You might be asking yourself: what makes 1-800-GOT-JUNK? so great? Is it our fantastic commitment to customer satisfaction? The fact that all of our employees are uniformed and friendly? Our ability to provide junk removal services to both residents and business owners?
We think it's all of the above.
Whether you're looking for someone to haul away the junk cluttering your garage, recycle scrap metal left at a construction site, or deal with old furniture that you can't figure out how to get rid of, you're looking for 1-800-GOT-JUNK?! Plantation, we're in your neighborhood!
We have been trusted in junk removal since 1989. Due to our customer friendly approach, we've also become the world's largest junk removal service. It's that level of experience that has lead us to developing a junk removal approach that is fast, competitive, and leaves our customers happy. Here's how it works:
1. When you contact 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, one of our customer service representatives will dispatch one of our trucks to your location. Once on site, our friendly, uniformed crew will provide you with an estimate based on the volume of junk you need removed.
2. Should you accept the estimate, our team will get to work. For larger junk removal jobs, you may pencil us in for a later date, if you prefer. This junk removal process is easy: just point and junk disappears!
3. After we've removed junk from your Plantation property, our crew will hang back to clean the area. Much like the Grinch, we won't leave even a crumb behind! Of course, unlike the Grinch, you'll be happy we were there.
4. Finally, you pay us according to the amount of junk we removed from your property.
If you're a business owner in Plantation, it's likely that you have different junk concerns than the average homeowner. Rest assured, throughout the years, we've dealt with thousands of different business owners, and we know how to cater to your unique needs. In the past we've helped:
retail stores get rid of extra shelving and giant piles of boxes property management firms deal with furniture abandoned by previous tenants towering office buildings remove extra desks, computers, and monitors construction companies recycle scrap metal and get rid of waste We can work around your business's schedule to provide a junk removal service you'll be happy with. We're also willing to set up regularly scheduled junk removal if required by your business.
One of the questions we're most frequently asked is what kind of junk we'll haul. The short answer? We can haul anything that's non-hazardous that are two-man crew can lift. Our two-man crews are pretty strong, so there isn't much they can't lift. Here's a brief rundown of things we've hauled away for happy Plantation homeowners:
1. Remodeling discards including slabs of drywall, rolls of carpet, and blocks of wood
2. Out-dated appliances such as stoves, ovens, and air conditioning units
3. Yard waste, including branches, dirt, and gravel
4. Broken electronics such as televisions, computers, and monitors
We believe in an environmentally friendly approach to junk removal. That's why, when we haul junk away from your property, our team takes the time to sort through it. We're looking for furniture that can be donated and electronics that can be recycled. Essentially, we're going to do our best to make sure our environmental footprint is as small as possible. Have an old appliance that you know can be recycled? Give us a call and we guarantee it gets where it needs to go.
You can also fill out one of our online forms and our customer service representatives will be happy to schedule your junk removal date!