Renee and Felipe were awesome! Very efficient
Shed Cleanup Made Easy
It’s easy for sheds to become messy and cluttered over time. While it might have started with just a few lawn and garden tools, it doesn’t take long for your shed to become overcrowded with junk. Are you finding it hard to get to the things you actually need because there’s too much junk in the way? We can help!
Shed Organization Ideas
Organizing your shed can be a complicated task. If you’re tired of stumbling over old tools and need some major decluttering, now is the time to get started! In order to handle this in the most efficient way possible, it’s important to consider storage ideas when it comes to making the best use out of your space.
- Move all your items out of the shed first: To start with organizing or adding storage space to your shed, it’s important for you to move all items out of the shed first. This can help you visualize how much space you have, and where things can go. You should separate your shed items into a “keep”, “dispose” or “donate” pile.
- Make use of shelves: Adding more shelves to your shed helps increase capacity and helps you stack items safely, so they don’t fall down.
- Invest in a pegboard: Pegboards make for a great storage system that allows you to put all sorts of tools, hoses and cords on them. They will help you clear up tons of floor space!
- Long wall racks: Wall racks can be used to store longer items such as garden rakes, pipes and shovels.
- Make use of old pallets: If you happen to have old pallets laying around your shed or home, you can make use of them by turning it into a holder for various tools.
- Use jars and containers for smaller items: If you’ve got old peanut butter or mason jars, don’t let them go to waste! You can repurpose them into nail holders or storage containers for other small accessories.
- Consider using your shed ceiling space: Most people don’t realize that they can build racks or even build a loft for storage at the ceiling level. Making use of your ceiling space allows room to store longer, bulkier items.
- Invest in quality stackable boxes: While plastic or cardboard boxes are a cheaper alternative for storing shed items, consider purchasing some good quality storage boxes so they don’t risk toppling over. You can rest assured stacking them up, knowing they won’t tumble down. You can also consider labelling the boxes so you can find the items easier.
Once you’re done sorting through your items and know what you want to get rid of, consider calling a professional junk removal service. 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is happy to help with bulky or heavy items, and any other smaller items too. Reclaim your shed space today and let us help you with shed cleanout!
Old Shed Cleanout
At 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, we’re junk removal experts. We’ll take care of all the heavy lifting, removing all your unwanted junk right from inside your shed and loading it into our trucks. Our goal is to make the process of junk removal easy for you. Whether it’s old tools, bikes, or just about anything else you no longer need, give us a call and we’ll get it out of your way.
Here's how our service works:
1. Schedule your junk removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
3. When we arrive, we’ll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you agree to the price, we’ll remove your items, load them into our truck, and sweep up the area. There are no surprises or hidden fees added on after—the price we give you at the start is what you’ll pay when we’re done.
5. There’s no need to pay before we do the work—payment is only processed once the job is complete. We accept cash, Visa, and Mastercard, all of which can be completed with no contact.