David and Alex were very professional with a great sense of humor. The service was...
Clean Your Garage With 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
A garage is meant to be a place to park your car and keep it sheltered from the weather. In many cases, that’s not what the garage ends up being used for. Instead, they end up being used mainly for storage, with piles of junk everywhere. If you are deep cleaning your garage and need some junk hauling done for unwanted items, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is in your neighborhood to help with garage cleanout jobs near you.
How to get rid of junk in your garage
You may be wondering what life could be like with a perfectly clean and organized garage. When you get rid of the clutter, you’ll be able to find the things you need and you might be able to actually park your car in your garage. However, when it comes down to actually cleaning out the garage on your own, it seems like a pretty daunting task. To get started, check out our garage organization guide for three easy steps. If you need more direction on the type of items to sort through, check out our guide below:
- Broken & rusty sports equipment: Some of the most common junk items found in garages are old fitness equipment. Whether they are decades old or are no longer working, you should contemplate getting rid of them if they haven’t been touched in a long time.
- Old tools: Garages are often the perfect place to accumulate all sorts of tools. However, you may be surprised to find rusty shovels or hammers that haven't been used in years. You can consider donating them if they are still in good condition. After, you can make room to better organize your newer tools.
- Toys and trinkets: Consider going through some old sentimental items or old christmas decorations you no longer need.
- Paints and chemical liquids: You may find some old cans of paint left over from a renovation job years ago, or some chemical cleaning sprays that haven’t been touched for a while. It’s important to dispose of those in a safe manner, as the chemicals can be flammable due to temperature fluctuations. Consider calling your local hazardous waste facility ahead of time to check whether they accept paints or certain chemicals.
- Broken, rusty tires: Old tires are notoriously daunting to haul away, especially if you’ve got a pile lying around your garage. Feel free to call a professional garage cleaning service such as 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to get old tires hauled away. We will make sure to recycle them, as we are an environmentally friendly company.
- Old furniture & appliances: You might uncover some old lawn chairs or that broken fridge you’ve been meaning to dispose of years ago. Now is the time to get them hauled away if they are broken. If they are still reusable, consider reselling them or donating to a local charity.
- Broken house parts: Your garage cleanup may lead you to discover some old building materials leftover from a renovation. You can consider repurposing them or calling a junk removal company to haul it away if they are too heavy.
- Piles of old paper: Garages can be a common place to store old files, newspapers and magazines. You may be surprised to find out that these can be a fire hazard! Consider recycling whatever you don’t need and don’t let the paper pile up higher. Charities will also happily accept old books in good condition.
If you need to get rid of large or heavy items in your garage, then give 1-800-GOT-JUNK? a call for our friendly crew to come help you out. You don’t have to lift a finger. We’re garage cleanout experts and we’re happy to help! Whether it’s a couple of larger items or a whole garage full of stuff, we’ll get your garage cleaned out in no time. F
Declutter & organize your garage with ease
We make garage junk removal easy. It starts with our easy booking process—just give us a call or visit us online and choose a time that is convenient for you. On the day of your appointment, we’ll give you a call before we arrive to let you know when to expect us. Once we arrive, we’ll take a look at your unwanted items and give you an estimate. If you’re happy with the price, we’ll get to work! We take care of everything—all you have to do is point. We’ll even sweep up the area when we’re done. Just like that, you’ll have a clean garage!
Your local garage cleanout provider
We make garage junk removal easy. It starts with our easy booking process—just give us a call or visit us online and choose a time that is convenient for you. On the day of your appointment, we’ll give you a call before we arrive to let you know when to expect us.
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.