Timely, friendly, courteous, fast, careful, competent--couldn't ask for better service
There is a growing epidemic in your area called junk avoidance. It happens when people like yourself are too overwhelmed with unused or unwanted items to use their space, but also overburdened with responsibilities to the point where the junk continues to pile up. Fortunately, we're here to help. As the area's top choice for Madison junk removal, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? has the cure for what ails you: We'll haul your junk away in a flash.
Sometimes in life you just want to hit the easy button. Good news! We've made it super simple to get your junk removed. Our process is completed in three simple steps:
1. Contact us. Schedule an on-site estimate at a time that's convenient for you. We'll let you know when we're on the way.
2. Get your estimate. After we evaluate your junk, we provide a detailed written estimate complete with all-inclusive pricing. (We know you love to receive those last minute charges, but that's just not our style.)
3. Get rid of your junk. If the estimate works for you, we take away your junk then and there. No waiting for a different crew to arrive or rescheduling to another time. We always come ready to work!
It may not occur often, but every now and then a company can make you feel warm and fuzzy. We do this by exceeding your expectations at every turn. Here's how:
1. We clean up after ourselves. Don't want to have your junk removed just to feel like you need to spend the rest of the day cleaning? We get it. That's why our uniformed team of junk removal specialists make sure the area is freshly swept and clean before they leave your property.
2. We care about your environment. We're proud to serve the Madison area, which is why we want to keep it clean. We work with local charities, organizations and recycling centers to keep as much junk out of landfills as possible. You can feel good about where your junk is headed when you choose 1-800-GOT-JUNK?.
3. We like to say yes. We can haul just about anything, from old furniture and appliances to leftover scraps from construction projects and unwanted collectibles. With the exception of hazardous items, we can haul anything we can fit into our dump truck.
Our services are designed to meet your junk removal needs regardless of the occasion. Moving out and have leftover furniture? We'll take it. Need to clean out the attic and don't feel like trying to sell your goods? We'll take them. The most common reasons people call us for junk removal in Madison are:
-Home and property renovation
-Construction site junk removal
-Business relocation and remodeling
-Home renovation projects
Sick of junk? The doctor is in! Our Madison junk removal professionals are ready and waiting to haul your junk away. Simply give us a call at 1-800-468-5865 or go online to schedule a consultation at a time that is convenient for you. Have questions? We love 'em! Call us and a member of our rock star customer service team will gladly assist you.
Hi, I’m John Patterson and I opened my 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Madison franchise for business on January 1, 2005. Our full-service junk removal franchise serves Dane, Jefferson and Waukesha County, in addition to the grater Madison area. You can often see our 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Truck Team Members near the intersection of Whitney Way and University Avenue having a good time waving while wearing our blue wigs. If you see us, be sure to give us a honk! Our junk trucks are also hard to miss and can be found parked at Midvale, East Washing Ave, Allen Blvd, Speedway Drive, Park Street, and the Beltline.
We pride ourselves on donating useable items to St Vincent DePaul on behalf of our customers. We also recycle metal items at All Metal Recycling on Park Street. Computer monitors, refrigerators, microwaves, and dehumidifiers all contain toxic materials that must be disposed of properly. So in Madison we utilize Moor's Salvage located on Edna Taylor Parkway to recycle these items.
Our 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Madison franchise has been featured locally in the Cap Times, The Isthmus, The Wisconsin State Journal, In Business, On Wisconsin Magazine, WISC TV 3, and WKOW TV 27.
I've also opened up a new franchise called "You Move Me Madison". You Move Me is your favorite local mover in Madison, and we're bringing the same exceptional customer service you've come to expect at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to the moving industry. I can't wait to move you - and take away your junk.
We had a Huge month of recycling in Madison, we diverted 2 tons of metal and 1 ton of cardboard in October 2012.
1-800-GOT-JUNK? donates bikes that we pick up to the City of Madison Red Bike Program. These bikes are rehabbed by Budget Bicycle at 930 Regent St, Madison, WI, then donated to the Madison community.
All re-useable items including furniture, small appliances, TVs, bed frames, clothing, books, and DVDs go to Boomerang Resale (part of Door Creek Church).