You manage the store closure. We manage the junk removal.
We are a full-service solution. Our truck team will take care of all the post-job cleanup as well as recycling, sorting, and disposal of all leftover store debris. Here’s what you’ll get when you use 1-800-GOT-JUNK? as your store closure junk removal solution:
- Removal of all unwanted junk, including fixtures, displays, appliances, and even flooring
- Dependable scheduling
- Coverage for all of your locations
- An Exclusive project manager
- Active on Fixxbook and ServiceChannel
- Environmentally responsible disposal
Liquidating or Auctioning Off Retail Merchandise?
We have years of experience working with many large retailers to dispose of fixtures, displays or other merchandise left over after a store liquidation or auction. We offer full service retail junk removal, which means you won’t have to worry about a thing. We’ll remove junk right from where it’s located, and even sweep up when we’re done. You won’t have to lift a finger.
Case Study – Multiple Store Closures
A leading women’s retailer closed down 80 of its outlet stores and required properties to be fully cleaned out on the final day of their lease (Dec. 31st). 1-800-GOT-JUNK? was contacted by the retail services company administering these closures. After working with a liquidator, 40 of these stores still had a need for junk removal.
- Removal of remaining assets and debris from each store, final sweep of store to ensure it is ready for the next tenant.
- The customer required a series of Before & After photos from each location.
- Maintain discretion through entire process as store staff was unaware of closures until final day.
- All pickups to be completed on the last day of the year, in 40 separate locations coast to coast, or risk additional rent costs and fines.
- Single contact at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? corporate office to oversee scheduling and communication of specific removal requirements to all locations involved.
- All locations were empty, swept clean with before and after photos and on-site management signoff by 5pm on Dec 31st.
- Single-stream invoicing and job reporting provided post-completion.