The guys were AMAZING and definitely gave the WOW factor!!! 1-800-Got-Junk? is a great company that stands behind the name for offering the best...
Monitors & Displays
Did you know that many monitors, dispays & screens contain chemicals that can harm our health and the environment if they’re not disposed of properly? That’s why it’s so important to make sure these items don’t just end up in the trash.
Monitor removal & disposal
If you’ve got old screens, displays, or computer monitors you need to get rid of, let 1-800-GOT-JUNK? help you out! We make it easy to dispose of your unwanted monitors. Just show us what you want to get rid of and we’ll take care of the rest. We try to ensure everything gets recycled or properly disposed of, so you don’t have to worry about it.
Monitor recycling from 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Computer monitor recycling is especially important because monitors contain harmful chemicals like lead, cadmium, and mercury. When monitors are crushed in landfills, these chemicals are released into the air and water, and have been linked to serious respiratory and neuropsychological disorders. Most trash haulers won’t pick up old monitors or computers for these reasons.
Here's how our service works:
1. Simply schedule your free onsite estimate online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
2. Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window.
3. When we arrive, just point to the displays you want to be removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive price.
4. Once you say the word, we’ll haul your broken monitors away from wherever it’s located and finish by tidying up the area. Plus, we will recycle and donate whatever we can, whenever possible.
- Flat Screens
- CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) Dispays
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Screens
- LED (Light-Emitting Diodes) Displays
- Plasma Screens