Rene and Felipe where fast on time courteous and efficient and funny!!
Storm & Hurricane Cleanup
Weather can be quite unpredictable, so you often don’t have much time to prep before a storm hits. Even if you do manage to get your house ready in time, there’s no way to guarantee that you’ll avoid all storm damage to your home or property.
Cleanup after a storm is often a difficult and time-consuming task for homeowners. It’s emotionally taxing and can also be quite dangerous. It’s not something you should attempt on your own, especially if you need to move large items. At 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, we specialize in hurricane debris removal and are here to help get your home or business back to normal as quickly as possible. Storm debris removal is quick and easy with the help of our friendly Truck Team Members. You can count on our professionals to provide fast, reliable service in your time of need. We are in your neighborhood and always happy to help.
Efficient storm debris removal jobs by 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
We will ensure our teams show up on time and will quickly provide you with an on-site estimate after taking a look at the scope of the job. We price based on the volume of space your junk takes up in the truck, so you’ll never pay more than you should. We complete hurricane debris removal jobs with speed and a high quality of work, so you can get back to normal as soon as possible. Hurricane debris removal is easy with the help of our crew.
How to clean up after a storm
- Contact your insurance company: Your insurance provider will instruct you on how to collect evidence of the damage for your claim. They will most likely ask you to take pictures of any damaged areas.
- Check the power in your house: After an extensive amount of water damage to your home, it is very important to ensure all power is shut off. This helps protect you and your loved ones from electrical shock.
- Have your roof inspected: Your roof may have taken the most damage during the storm, so make sure to have it properly inspected and repaired by a professional to protect the rest of your home from further damage.
- Contact a restoration company: If your property is severely flooded, contact a water restoration company as soon as possible to fix any damage while also preventing further damage from occurring. Our Truck Team Members at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? are also equipped to handle flood debris removal. Find out more about our flood services here!
For more information, check out our five tips for a safe hurricane clean up.
The local storm clean up experts
After a big storm, you might find a few different types of debris around your home. Don’t worry—we can help with it all. This includes household items damaged by flooding, fallen trees or branches, concrete, metal, and just about everything else. In fact, we can take any non-hazardous items that two people can safely lift. Storm cleaning is a difficult task that should be left up to professionals. We are the world’s largest junk removal company and provide reliable storm debris removal!
As always, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? promises to handle all of the junk we remove in an environmentally friendly way. We recycle the recyclables and donate the donate-ables whenever possible.
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.