Surrey Tire Removal & Recycling

Looking for a simple way to dispose of your worn-out, obsolete, or unwanted tires? If so, you've likely realized that getting rid of tires can be quite the chore. Old tires can't simply be tossed in your condo dumpster, or left along the curb with your regular household garbage.

You have to find a way to get your tires to a tire recycling facility, which isn't as simple as it might seem. The average SUV tire weighs quite a bit, while tires off trucks and heavy equipment are even heavier.

Here at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? we offer fast, full-service Surrey tire removal and recycling that makes getting rid of your old tires easy. We'll come right to your home, shop, or work site, load up all of your scrap tires for you, and take them to an approved tire recycling facility.

Hassle-Free Tire Recycling

Dealing with old, worn-out tires can be a tough, dirty job, but it doesn't have to be. When you call 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to take away your unwanted tires, you don't need to struggle to stuff your tires into your trunk or worry about encountering any critters that might be nesting inside your old tires. 

Simply leave your junk tires right where they are - we'll take care of everything.

Same-Day Surrey Tire Removal

We understand that once you decide it's time to say goodbye to your old tires, you don't want to wait for help - that's why we work hard to provide you with prompt, on-time junk removal service.

Our crew of friendly, experienced junk removal experts work extra-long hours so you can book your tire pickup appointment at a time that's right for you. We offer daytime, evening, and weekend bookings, and we're often able to be there within a few short hours.

Why Tire Recycling Makes Sense

Here in B.C., we've always been on the cutting edge of environmental programs, and since 2007 our provincial tire recycling laws have helped to keep more than 190,000 tonnes of old automotive, truck, industrial, and recreational tires out of our landfills.

Over the last 20 years, approximately 75 percent of all the tires recycled in B.C. have been re-processed into a product known as 'crumb rubber' and used to manufacture everything from surfaces for our local sports fields to landscape mulch and construction materials. The remaining 25 percent of tires that were recycled were used as fuel for industrial applications.

At 1-800-GOT-JUNK? we're proud to do our part to support tire recycling here in Surrey with our hassle-free tire removal service. It's just one more way we're doing what we can to keep our community clean, safe, and sustainable.

Have A Big Tire Recycling Job? We're Up To The Challenge

Our strong, uniformed junk removal experts at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? are ready to deal with the toughest tire removal jobs in Surrey - that includes hauling away old tires from vacant lots, illegal dump sites, farms, and abandoned properties. We have the skills and experience it takes to deal with all types of tires that we can safely lift and load onto our truck - that includes tires off of transport trucks, lawn equipment, agricultural tires, and more.

Goodbye Junk. Hello Relief.

For fast, hands-free tire recycling in Surrey, call us here at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? or go online to book your Surrey tire removal appointment today.

Let's see if we're in your neighbourhood.
This may take a moment.