Very nice guys, fast, and efficient! 5 stars ⭐️
Computer Monitor & TV Recycling
Did you know that many electronic devices contain chemicals that can harm our health and the environment if they’re not disposed of properly? That’s why it’s so important to make sure these items don’t just end up in the trash.
TV & computer monitor disposal services
If you’ve got old screens, displays, or computer monitors you need to get rid of, let 1-800-GOT-JUNK? help you out! We make it easy to dispose of your unwanted monitors. Just show us what you want to get rid of and we’ll take care of the rest. We try to ensure everything gets recycled or properly disposed of, so you don’t have to worry about it.
Responsible monitor recycling
Computer monitor recycling is especially important because monitors contain harmful chemicals like lead, cadmium, and mercury. When monitors are crushed in landfills, these chemicals are released into the air and water, and have been linked to serious respiratory and neuropsychological disorders. Most trash haulers won’t pick up old monitors or computers for these reasons.
- Flat Screens
- CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) Dispays
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Screens
- LED (Light-Emitting Diodes) Displays
- Plasma Screens
How our service works:
- Schedule your No Contact Junk Removal service online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment window to let you know exactly when to expect us.
- When we arrive, we'll take a look at the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We'll remove your items, being sure to only touch the items we're taking away, and sweep up the area. We'll then collect payment once the job is complete.