At 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, we know yard waste removal can be a tedious task. It's getting harder to find a disposal site that accepts yard waste, and you can't hide it in garbage bags either or you may be hit with a fine. Not to worry, our truck team members can make your leaves and other yard waste disappear! We can usually provide same day service, too.
How 1-800-GOT-JUNK?'s Yard Waste Disposal Service Works
When you need leaf collection, or any other kind of yard debris removed, contact 1-800-GOT-JUNK?.
- Simply schedule your leaf removal appointment online or by calling 1-800-468-5865.
- Our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2 hour arrival window.
- When we arrive, just point to the yard waste you want removed and we’ll provide you with an up-front, all-inclusive quote.
- Once you say the word, we’ll haul your leaves and yard debris away from wherever they’re located and finish by cleaning up the area.
* If you need leaves removed and would also like us to rake and/or bag them, just ask and our on-site team can price this option for you.
The Benefits of Yard Waste Recycling
As it relates to the environment, several laws have changed over the years. In some municipalities you cannot leave bags of leaves and yard waste for trash pick up. Some state laws are now banning yard waste from land fill locations, making it hard to dispose of yard waste easily. Leaves, grass clippings, twigs, mulch, and other yard debris can pile up in front of storm sewers and cause unnecessary nutrients to flow into lakes and streams. What can be done to prevent this? 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is happy to help recycle your leaves and other yard debris.
A big project to tackle is leaf removal. While homeowners may not realize it, leaves that build up on your property can slow down water run off during storms and ice can prevent water from reaching the soil if too many leaves are blocking the ground. While leaf removal can be a bit of a chore, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? has a responsible yard waste disposal service. After we remove your leaves, they will be mulched and composted to help protect and sustain the environment.
Yard waste removal
Most companies won’t pick up yard waste because landfills won’t take it, nor should they. Organic waste can easily be recycled and used as fertilizer. Depending on where you live, your yard waste may include palm tree leaves, large tree limbs, tiny branches, brush, landscaping debris, shrubbery, yard trimmings, and grass clippings.
Want to get rid of that old swing set, BBQ, lawn mower, or basketball hoop? 1-800-GOT-JUNK?'s convenient yard waste disposal service will have your property looking great again in no time.