You manage the store closure. We manage the junk removal.
We are a full-service solution. Our truck team will take care of all the post-job clean up as well as recycling, sorting, and disposal of all leftover store debris.
- We remove it all (fixtures, displays, appliances, even the flooring)
- Dependable scheduling
- Coverage for all of your locations
- Exclusive Project Manager
- Active on Fixxbook and ServiceChannel
- Over 61% of items collected have been diverted from landfills
Contact the Retail Services team.
Case Study – Multiple Store Closures
A leading women’s retailer closed down 80 of its outlet stores and required properties to be fully cleaned out on the final day of their lease (Dec. 31st). 1-800-GOT-JUNK? was contacted by the retail services company administering these closures. After working with a liquidator, 40 of these stores still had a need for junk removal.
- Removal of remaining assets and debris from each store, final sweep of store to ensure it is ready for the next tenant.
- The customer required a series of Before & After photos from each location.
- Maintain discretion through entire process as store staff was unaware of closures until final day.
- All pickups to be completed on the last day of the year, in 40 separate locations coast to coast, or risk additional rent costs and fines.
Single contact at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? corporate office to oversee scheduling and communication of specific removal requirements to all locations involved.
All locations were empty, swept clean with before and after photos and on-site management signoff by 5pm on Dec 31st.
Single-stream invoicing and job reporting provided post-completion.