If you’re considering a dumpster rental for your junk removal needs, you might want to be aware of a few things.
You’ll likely have to:
- Pay for the dumpster rental
- Pay for the weight of junk you put in the dumpster on top of the dumpster rental cost
- Have to abide by restrictions on what you can put in the dumpster
- Load your junk into the dumpster
- Have an ugly dumpster sitting in front of your property until you’re done loading your junk
When you hire 1-800-GOT-JUNK? for your hauling needs, you’ll avoid all the inconveniences that come with a dumpster rental. Plus, we take junk the average trash dumpster rental company won’t, including appliances, scrap metal, electronics, and organic material. We also ensure that your junk gets recycled or reused whenever possible.