We'll Remove the Junk Your Installers Leave Behind
Your dedicated project manager will work around your installation schedule. We are flexible enough to accommodate last-minute changes to your junk removal needs.
A few of our retail customers:
|Over 61% of items collected have been diverted from landfills.|
Case Study – Retail Fixture Rollout
In the summer of 2010, a well-known health promotion company needed to replace furniture and store fixtures at 200 retail locations across the United States. A leading retail fixture installation company was contracted for the installations – but was also responsible for sourcing a company to handle the removal and proper disposal of the used items from all locations. We were asked to complete the junk removal.
- 200 locations spread out from coast to coast.
- All locations needed replacement within a 2-month time frame.
- Each location had a specific installation/junk removal window and was not permitted to have any materials left on the property, even overnight.
- Single contact to facilitate all scheduling changes and to streamline invoicing process.
- Through consistent project management, all used fixtures were removed despite a constantly changing schedule.
- All items were picked up same day as the installation, ensuring the end client’s satisfaction and eliminating possibility of fines from property management.